Terms and Conditions
Raft tours take place between 1st May and 31st October, even if it is raining.
The raft is roofed with pavillons. Toilet is on board.
All services are charged in Euro acc. to our valid price-list. For groups of less than 60 persons we reserve the right to change time in order to combine several groups.
The written acknowledgement of our offer means a binding booking. Invoicing will be done acc. to the registered persons or after booking confirmation, even if less persons start the trip.
Departure times are to be kept. We reserve the right to charge Euro 50,00 per every half an hour of your delay.
If you are not able to start the tour, the following lump sum compensation is agreed:
|- up to four weeks before the raft tour
||20% of the invoice amount
|- from four week up to three days before the raft tour
||50% of the invoice amount
|- if cancelled afterwards
||70% of the invoice amount
You are entitled to prove that there is no damage at all or the damage is considerably lower than the lump sum compensation.
Complaints are only possible until the end of the raft tour.
Initial payment of 10 % of the total sum are due on receipt of invoice. The remaining of 90 % must be paid one week before the raft.
The raft tour can be cancelled due to force majeure (i.e. high water/low water). In such a case the organizer excludes any liability. We will contact you and agree on a new date or you are entitled to annul the contract and to demand the return of your initial payment.
Only in case of intent or gross negligence the organizer is liable for damages which the customer sustains during the raft tour. The liability for damages which are not bodily injuries is limited to the triple price per person.
Limited Partnership / Place of Business: Bibergau
Register Court: Würzburg HRA 6058
Finance Office Kitzingen UStIDNr.: DE258648352
Personally Liable Partner: Sauer-Barthel Verwaltungs GmbH
Place of Business Bibergau / Register Court Würzburg HRB 9700
General Management: Sauer Michael, Barthel Wolfgang
Bank Details: VR Bank Dettelbach
Account no.: 408 190
Bank code (BLZ): 791 900 00
IBAN: DE 79 791 900 00 0000 408 190
BIC: GENO DEF 1 KT 1
Place of Jurisdiction: Würzburg